Thursday, October 23, 2008

Inspired by Casey and Jo Lynn






The warning atop the steel construction reads:
"

Friendly warning which leaves you without a defense if you touch this:

You are hereby notified that this Prop 8 sign is valued at $413 due to its custom construction. I have also concealed my Owner Applied Number on it to further incriminate you if you vandalize or steal my property. It is a felony to be in possession of stolen property and it is a felony to KNOWINGLY vandalize private property valued over $400. I have a web-cam watching this at all times and the Davis PD on speed-dial- so I suggest that you don’t fuel my campaign by giving me more videos of the “No campaign’s Intolerance.” If you try to take away my freedom of speech I WILL take away your freedom to not pay heavy fines for your intolerance."

2 comments:

Reuven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Lynn said...

I LOVE your sign Ced, that is so awesome and I highly doubt anyone is going to mess with it. LOL The note attactched is awesome, very good warning!